Zazzle

Gift Center

Friday, April 27, 2012

Where Do You Stand on the Political Spectrum

THE RED DOT ON THE GRAPH IS ME.  SEE WHERE YOU STAND BY TAKING THIS TEST.  DON'T KNOW IF THIS TEST WAS MADE OUT BY SOME LEFTY HARVARD PROFESSOR OR JUST MAYBE AN EDUCATED REDNECK.  THE QUESTIONS ARE THOUGHT PROVOKING TO SAY THE LEAST.  I THOUGHT I WOULD BE MUCH FARTHER TO THE RIGHT AS I'VE ALWAY BELIEVED I WAS SOMEWHERE TO THE RIGHT OF ATILLA THE HUN.  OR JUST MAYBE I'M A CENTERIST AND JUST BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THE MSM ALL THESE YEARS AND COME TO BELIEVE I WAS A RIGHT WING LOON.  THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THIS DAMN TEST THE MORE CONFUSED I GET.  AT ANY  RATE ITS A FUN TEST AND NOT ONLY WILL YOUR LITTLE RED DOT POP UP ON THE GRAPH WHEN YOU FINISH BUT YOU GET A SERIES OF SONGS THAT FIT YOUR QUADRANT OF THE GRAPH.  ONE OF THE ONES IN MY SECTION IS BELOW. 
UNLIKE MANY SUCH QUESTIONAIRES NOTHING IS REQUIRED AT THE END TO GET YOUR RESULTS---NO EMAIL OR NAME!

IF YOU WISH TO BE ADDED TO OUR "BLOGS FOR THE DEFEAT OF OBAMA IN 2012" PLEASE INDICATE SO AND LEAVE YOUR BLOG'S NAME AND URL.  IT WILL NOT BE NECESSARY FOR YOU TO LINK BACK TO US HOWEVER IF YOU DO IT WILL BE APPRECIATED.  ONLY POLITICAL BLOGS AND RELATED BLOGS WILL BE ADDED TO LIST.  PLEASE NO COMMERCIAL SITES.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Very cool test. I wouldn't be too bothered by it, though, it was put together by folks in the UK who seem to have only a surface understanding of America and Americans (for example, if you look at this: http://politicalcompass.org/crowdchart.php?showform=&Rick+Santorum=7%2C8.5%2C-115&Newt+Gingrich=8%2C7.5&Mitt+Romney=7%2C6.5%2C7%2C10&Ron+Paul=9%2C-1%2C10%2C10&Barack+Obama=6%2C6%2C-118%2C10&You=5.50,-0.87 they have 0 on the RIGHT, bizarre).

I do like that they explain that Hitler was not right wing (we know this, but it's rare to see someone not a rightwing nut saying it).

I ended up near crazy loon Ron Paul for whatever reason: http://politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=5.50&soc=-0.87

Some of the questions were phrased oddly, to "trick" you, too, so that was a bit disingenuous of the test makers. Have no fear, you're not a squishy centrist; if there is any centrism in us, it's that we're truly constitutional conservatives (a thing this test doesn't address or seem aware of), i.e. for limited government as defined not by some international standard but by our own Constitution (which is actually pretty "centrist" if you think about it).

The Conservative Lady said...

One of the songs in my result is "Taxman" by the Beatles (my favorite group), so that made me happy. I wound up in the purple quadrant, toward the top. Here'e my graph: http://www.politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=2.50&soc=-1.44
Fuzzy's link to the chart with the GOP candidates put's me closer to Ron Paul, too??? And I agree, the questions were a little tricky or vague, so I wouldn't take this test too seriously. I'll link to you at TCL FB.