Zazzle

Gift Center

Friday, February 14, 2014

Waiting to see your Obamacare Doctor

IF YOU THINK TRYING TO SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE WAS DIFFICULT, JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU MUST SEE ONE OF THOSE OBAMACARE DOCTORS.  YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE LONG WAITS ARE LIKE NOW IN THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE, WELL JUST IMAGINE HOW THOSE WAITING ROOMS WILL BE WITH 30 MILLION MORE PEOPLE LINED UP TO SEE THE SAME NUMBER OF DOCTORS.  AND BELIEVE ME, THEY WILL LINE UP BECAUSE MOST OF THE NEWLY INSURED ARE SUBSIDIZED AND WILL HAVE NO OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES AS YOU AND I MIGHT HAVE.  AFTER ALL WHEN SOMETHING IS FREE, THE LINES ARE LONG. 
IMAGE BY  LIBERAL LOGIC

EMBED CODE
Code for Facebook, Blogs, Websites and Myspace.
Just copy and paste into your site.

1 comment:

Information You Deserve said...

I may be a bit late for this topic... but may be not, so here it is, My thoughts on Sarah Palin’s view on Ted Nugent..

If I see a group of teenagers walking down the street after dark throwing rocks or being loud... generally up to no good. I call them thugs. Regardless of race.

Now, I've been told, that if I call a black kid a thug it is some sort of super duper code word for calling him / her a 'N' word. Seriously? I've been using 'thug' my whole life. Now.. all of a sudden because someone is offended I have to watch what I say because "it really means the 'N' word even though you don't think it does!!!!!!". Seriously? Give me a break.

As for Mongrel... I have called my kids 'little mongrels' before. Do I have to change that too?

Look, I am no fan of Ted. I could care less if he never spoke again but this double standard on language is getting a little stupid.
So OK, Ill admit that Ted’s an idiot, but we could put Sharpton and Biden in that same category also. Just pointing out the out the rampant hypocrisy of liberals.